For puppies and dogs from 5 months old at the start of the course up to any age.
Training your dog starts on the day you adopt him and you can continue to teach him all the things you want him to know throughout his life. Most dogs appreciate or need the mental stimulation and enjoy regular training sessions (at home and in classes) even once they know all the basics.
These are for dogs that have graduated from our Puppy Foundation and Foundation Courses and include several levels of ability. These classes take place in South Norwood only.
* The Kennel Club Good Citizen Awards are included in the above classes.
All breeds and crossbreeds are welcome! We even have experience with deaf and blind puppies and dogs. We keep our classes small to give each owner and dog the time and attention they need to make good progress. We only use kind and positive training methods, and do not allow the use of check chains, prong/pinch collars, e-collars and similar!
* 7-week courses
* One 2-hour introduction session (without dog) and six 45-minute sessions (with dog) for puppies and adult dogs
* Basic obedience and handling (sit, down, stand, recall, stay, walking nicely, body examination etc)
* Controlled and supervised socialisation with other puppies/dogs and with people
* Discussion of issues like house training, play biting, chewing, general care etc.
* The cost for the 7-week course is £125 (payment options of BACS, PayPal or cheque)
(These dog training classes are not suitable for dogs with aggression issues, please see Individual Training)
For puppies of up to 20 weeks old at the start of the course.
Puppy training starts on the day you adopt your puppy. The first few weeks in your home will have a lasting and deep impact on your puppy's behaviour as an adult.